Tiled Conservatory Roofs:
Transforming your conservatory into an all year round beautiful living space for you and your family, whilst increasing the value of your home!
WHY SOLID ROOFS
A SolarFrame solid roof will retain warmth in the winter months of November to March, while keeping your conservatory incredibly cool on sunny days (even in direct sunlight). They are virtually burglar proof and the roofing tiles cannot be easily removed. Leaks are common with lightweight polycarbonate roofs but if you have a solid conservatory roof replacement, these are eliminated.
Noise from rain, wind and wildlife (birds) ceases to be a problem, so you can read and watch TV in peace. Remember that annoying glare you experience from the sun because of polycarbonate/glass roofs? A tiled conservatory roof solves that problem for you. And the times where you had to climb your ladder to clean your poorly insulated roof are long gone.
SolarFrame solid roofs provide complete privacy from overlooking neighbouring windows and are designed and tested to the standards demanded by the LABC. And most of all, they allow you to fall back in love with your tired old conservatory again.
- Transforms a conservatory into an extension
- Increase your living & entertaining space
- Retains warmth in winter months
- Save money on heating costs
- Keeps your conservatory incredibly cool on sunny days
- Virtually burglar proof. Tiles can’t be easily removed
- Eliminate any leaks previously experienced
- No Rain, Wind or Wildlife Noises
- Eliminates almost all glare
- No more cleaning dirty roofs
- Provides a safe & cosy space 365 days a year
- Designed & tested to standards set by the JHAI
- Add significant value to your home
- 25 Year guarantee on tiles with a life expectancy of 50 years
There are so many improvements to make at the time you are choosing your SupaLite roof both internally and externally. For many conservatory owners the internal aspect is the part of the SupaLite roof conversion they look forward to. The look and feel of a vaulted and plaster finished ceiling with recessed LED or GU spotlights fitted. By opting for a spacious vaulted ceiling, your transformed conservatory will have the feeling of a modern great room so common in property
extensions today. It will pleasantly surprise you how different and permanent feeling your SupaLite roof conversion will make to your conservatory.
When choosing a SupaLite replacement or new conservatory roof, you will be choosing the only lightweight tiled roof system available with a structurally built in matching soffit and fascia system. This was a fundamental design feature. This achieves the look of a real extension to your home and can even be fitted with LED patio lighting for security and added style to match your garden lighting. .